Saturday, January 22, 2005

Boston Dirty Bomb Plot Update

Michelle Malkin notes that an arrest has apparently been made in the Boston Dirty Bomb Plot (for want of a better term). She attribute the information to Fox News. Fox News' online coverage contains the following gem:
"Patrice Diaz-Migoyo, a graduate student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, said he believes it's hard to assess threats because of past government intelligence failures and secrecy.

'Do I personally feel threatened? No,' he said, standing inside an upscale downtown shopping mall where security is usually tight. 'Should I? I have no means to judge.'

But he said the news reports brought back memories of the 2001 attacks on New York and Washington.

'My first reaction, because I lived in Greenwich Village on Sept. 11, was annoyance if I happened to be in the two cities that got struck,' he said."
Annoyance?!?
|